To change the bolo or carbo sauce, take your taste buds on a journey with our delicious recipe for Asian fried noodles! A really easy and quick dish to prepare.
200 g Rice noodles
3 slices smoked bacon
5 cm Ginger
- For the sauce:
4 pinches Red pepper
3 c. Lime juice
x3 c. Soy sauce
1 handful Coriander
A few sprigs of chives
Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- Start this recipe for Asian fried noodles by washing and peeling the leeks. Cut them into rings. Remove the rind from the bacon and then cut it into large pieces of bacon. Peel the ginger and the shallot before thinly slicing them.
- In a non-stick pan, sauté the shallots with the ginger and leek rings for about 8 min. Switch to medium heat, add the bacon and continue cooking until lightly browned. Book.
- For the noodles: pour lightly salted boiling water over the rice noodles and let them soak for 2 min so that they soften slightly. Pass them under water before seasoning with 2 tsp. sesame oil.
- Prepare the sauce by strongly emulsifying all of its ingredients with 1 tsp. sesame oil. Chop the coriander and chives.
- In the pan, add the rice noodles to warm them, mixing another 1 min with the vegetables and the sauce. Serve hot, sprinkled with cilantro and chives.