A winter recipe full of freshness and balance … Try our tasty monkfish roast stuffed with fresh herbs, and its endive-clementine salad … A pure delight!
- For the recipe for monkfish roasts with herbs:
800 g Monkfish separated into two fillets
2 Garlic clove
1 bunch Herbs: dill, basil and chives
100 g (thinly sliced) Parma ham
- For the salad:
6 Organic Clementine
2 Endive blanche
2 Carmine red endive
3 c. olive oil
Salt and pepper from the mill
- Start this recipe for roast monkfish stuffed with herbs by preheating the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6). Wash and dry the herbs. Peel and skin the garlic. In a food processor, mix the herbs and mashed garlic.
- Spread the herb puree on a monkfish fillet and cover with the other fillet. Place the ham slices on a work surface, overlapping them. Fold the ham around the fish, tightening well and tie it all up. Place the roast in a baking dish, squeeze the juice over the demicitron and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 30 min.
- Prepare the salad. Mix the endive leaves with the clementine supremes (without the skin). In a bowl, emulsify the juice of the clementines, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad.
- Remove from the oven, cut the roast monkfish with herbs into medallions and serve with the salad.