Spicy Grilled Cheese SandwichCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
4 slices white bread
2 slices American cheese
1 roma (plum) tomato, thinly sliced
¼ small onion, chopped
1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over low heat.
- Spread butter or margarine onto one side of two slices of bread.
- Place both pieces buttered side down in the skillet.
- Lay a slice of cheese on each one, and top with slices of tomato, onion and jalapeno.
- Butter one side of the remaining slices of bread, and place on top buttered side up.
- When the bottom of the sandwiches are toasted, flip and fry until brown on the other side.